मेरा नाम विनोद अग्रवाल है| मैंने SIRT कॉलेज से MBA( Human resources) से किया हुआ है आज मैं आपको बताऊंगा कि किस तरह से मैंने” JET clerk officer की रणनीति बनाकर पढ़ाई की और सफल हुआ मित्रों मैं आप सभी को भरोसा दिलाता हूं यदि घर आपने मेरी इस रणनीति को फॉलो कर लिया तो आप निश्चित ही सफल हो जाओगे|
मेरी रणनीति इस प्रकार है|
- सबसे पहले दोस्तों आपको प्रतिदिन 10 से 12 घंटे पढ़ाई करनी होगी |
- आपको इंटरनेट और वेब साइटों के माध्यम से पढ़ाई करनी पड़ेगी जिस वजह से आपके कांसेप्ट क्लियर होंगे और ज्यादा से ज्यादा प्रैक्टिस कर पाएंगे दोस्तों मैंने ऑनलाइन प्रैक्टिस के लिए placementskill.com को चुना इस वेबसाइट में मुझे सभी सब्जेक्ट के मॉक टेस्ट अलग-अलग मिले और मैंने उन मॉक टेस्ट को लगाया| मैं हर रोज एक मॉक टेस्ट को लगाता था|
- मित्रों यदि अगर आप को सक्सेसफुल पर्सन बनना है तो आपको हर रोज 10 मिनट भगवान से प्रार्थना करनी होगी यदि अगर आप आस्तिक हो, ऐसा मेरा मानना है|
- आप को ज्यादा से ज्यादा प्रैक्टिस करनी पड़ेगी आप जितनी ज्यादा प्रेक्टिस करोगे यकीन मानिए दोस्तों आप उतना ही आगे बढ़ते जाओगे| “Practice is the key of success” प्रेक्टिस ही सफलता की कुंजी है
- और कभी अपनी असफलताओं से मत घबराना क्योंकि असफलता ही आपको बताएगी कि आप सफल हो रहे हो| और इंसान बिना असफल हुए कभी सफल नहीं हो सकता इस बात का इतिहास गवाह है|
- और सबसे महत्वपूर्ण बात यह है कि आपको अपने स्वास्थ्य का ख्याल रखना पड़ेगा| जब आप अपने स्वास्थ्य का ख्याल रखेंगे तभी आप उस काम में निरंतरता बनाए रखेंगे यदि अगर आप निरंतरता बनाए रखें तो निश्चित ही आप सफल होंगे|
मित्रों यदि अगर आपको “ मेरी JET clerk officer की नई रणनीति अच्छी लगी हो तो प्लीज इसे लाइक और शेयर जरूर करें और कमेंट भी करें|
The Joint Employment Test is a competitive examination in India conducted by the JET Exam Board, an autonomous institute under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
JET Exam is a Joint employment test Exam. JET Exam Announce new vacancy of JET Exam 2018. Joint employment test is the employment test exam which is conducted every year. JET Exam releases IT Officer, Specialist Officer, Clerk Officer, lekhpal, Desk Operator stenographer etc vacant post for recruit candidates.
The probation period of the SBI Probationary Officer is of 2 years. You can be asked to perform any kind of bank related activity. It can be either clerical or an assistant type of job.
The Joint Employment Test (JET Exam) (Hindi: संयुक्त रोजगार परीक्षा) is a competitive examination in India conducted by the JET Exam Board, an autonomous institute under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. By JET Exam candidates can apply for jobs like lekhpal, account officers, and other jobs provided by organisation, Government departments or PSU making part of JET Exam.
Hello friends……. My name is Pankaj Shukla. I completed my graduation from Laxmi Narayan College in Delhi , I completed graduation in MBA (human resources) after then I placed report in IT company and starting doing job there. After sometimes I realized I’m not made for this job. Finally friends in 2014 I quit that job. After quit the job I feel i should do something new and I choose for my career in JET Computer Operator because I wanted to making career in computer field. So friends that’s why I choose this field Most important thing is that you should do work hard with patient definitely you can clear this exam this is my experience.
- Friends during this exam preparation I solved previous year question paper and Solved Basic concept.
- Everyday I watch YouTube videos because when I used to stuck in any problem i started watching YouTube videos it helps me every time.
- I do everyday mock test.
- Most important think during the preparation in this exam your diet plan should be proper.
- Consistency power very important.
- Everyday read motivational stories.
- Focus on your Weakness and work on it.
- Everyday at least do study for 10 to 12 hours.
- Make a proper time table.
- Never give up. Failure is temporary.
I hope friends my 10 experience helps you in preparation. If u also have any experience then share with us…
I am waiting for your answer thank you so much friends
“असफलता मुझे तब तक नहीं मिल सकती जब तक मेरी सफलता पाने की इच्छा मजबूत है “
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organisations of the Government of India.
my name is :Akram Ansari
I am from: Banaras( Uttar Pradesh)
always supported me: placementskill.com
pasted: JET law officer
Iam sharing my struggle story with You.
I am Completed graduation arts subjects it was obvious for me to seek a job in law Specters then I joined closecampus.com,Career motion,Rojgar rath and started my preparation in a new and innovative way, I used to solve quizzes but wasn’t an active user of discus.
How to prepare for JET law officer
Most of the participants are not aware of how to make a study plan and what to read first how to manage all preparation of JET law officer here is a placementskill.com help you a lot in jetexam Law Officer Recruitment. And in short, you can use best books for JET law officer exam 2018, practice with the mock test for JET law officer and previous year question papers of Law officer for a better idea of this exam. You can buy JET Law officer books from different publications check the link below.
This exam is best for the candidates who specialize in law. First, check JET law officer Syllabus before starting your preparation and you can share anything with us about your experience of JET law officer law officer exam, any suggestion any query also check more articles on JET law officer. Official website of JET www.jet-exam.com or www.jetexam.in Law officer.
Teaching Staff Selection Exam (TSSE) is the exam conducted by TSSE Board. TSSE is now mandatory to get a teaching job In education institutes . In fact, leading private schools also prefer TSSE qualified teachers for recruitment.
Hello aspirants,Here I have shared my success story and about me.
I am Sanskriti Kumari.I am quite active on placementskill.com and have cleared JET (Joint employment test) clerk officer 2016 . I am a 2016 B.Tech ECE Graduate and hence feel privileged to have aced the exam in the first attempt itself, right out of college.The experience was quite delightful, to say the least. There was absolutely no problem whatsoever during my Prelims and Mains both and I could concentrate on the exam single-minded. For the GD-PI stage too, I was relaxed as the interviewers made me feel comfortable and at ease. They asked me questions in the most cordial manner possible and not even once tried to intimidate me. At the end of the interview all of us were given food packets.One thing that I would like to mention is that the JET clerk officer recruitment process is a very fast process compared to other exams like SSC CGL and even IBPS PO.The notification came in May, I appeared for JET EXAM. Then there was the interview on 9th September and the final result came out on 30th September. I would be joining the JET clerk officer on 15th November. So within 4.5 months of appearing for JET exams, I would be getting into the job. for all the stages and then further 3–6 months to join the job.
My Strategy :
1.Preparation of minimum of 6hrs to max of 10 hrs a day.
2.Be online in Affairs Cloud website as long as I am awake.
3.Follow their study plan.
4.Giving online mock tests
5.Pray to God daily for at least 10 mins daily;If you are an atheist-close your eyes and think of yourself as successful person.
6.Don’t give rise to negative thoughts. & finally
7.Practice, Patience & Perseverance-The art of moving from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm !
IBPS PO is a competitive Banking examination conducted by the IBPS for the selection to the post of the Probationary Officers (PO). Numbers of organizations participate in the recruitment process and provide vacancies to the IBPS which is filled through the IBPS PO exam.