BPCL Recruitment 2021 | Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Posts
BPCL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Mumbai Refinery, Mahul, Mumbai invites Online application from eligible Graduate & Diploma holders for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973. There are 87 vacancies filled by BPCL and these vacancies are assigned for Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice posts. Candidates who are searching central govt jobs in Maharashtra kindly make the online registration from 09.09.2021. The last date for submission of online application is 04.10.2021. The last date enrolling NATS portal is 27.09.2021.
Details of BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd|
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||09.09.2021|
|Last date for enrolling in NATS Portal||27.09.2021 (date extended)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||04.10.2021 (date extended)|
Bharat Petroleum Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 87 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Stipend|
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Diploma/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Govt job for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- BPCL selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Bharat Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Find the Govt job “Govt job for Engagement of Diploma and Graduate Apprentices in BPCL Mumbai Refinery, WMHMCC000004. Last date to apply: 21-September-2021.”, click on the Govt job.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.