BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2021
About BPSC CDPO Recruitment :
|Origination Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of Post||Child Development Project Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||55 Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam
|Application Submission Start Date||05.03.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01.04.2021|
Selection Process :-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
About Exam :–
About Admit Card :-
|Department Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Child Development Project Officer|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
Exam Pattern for Preliminary and Mains Exam is as Follows:-
Preliminary Exam :
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 150.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 150.
- Each Question will be of 1 Mark.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 2 hours.
- No Information about Negative Marking is provided by the Official Department of BPSC.
Mains Exam :
- Exam will be of Subjective Type.
- There will be 4 Papers in this Exam.
- Each Paper will be of 300 Marks (Except General Hindi Paper which will be of 100 Marks).
- Maximum marks for Written Exam will be of 1000 Marks.
- Time allocated for each paper will be of 3 hours.