How To Prepare For Canara Bank PO Exam? Study Plan, Preparation Tips – Complete Information
|How To Prepare For Canara Bank PO Exam? Study Plan, Preparation Tips|
|Organization Name||Canara Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Job Location||Across India|
Latest Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern
Before commencing up the Canara Bank PO preparation, the candidates must check out the Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern and Syllabus. And then separate the topics according to the flexibility and difficulty level and with that spend more time on the subject to become master in it.
|1.||English Language||50 Marks|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50 Marks|
|4.||General Awareness||50 Marks|
Topics To Prepare For Canara Bank PO Exam
English Language: Sentence Rearrangement, Synonyms, Antonyms, One Word Substitutions, Sentence Structure, Grammar, Subject-Verb Agreement, Comprehension, Error Correction, Fill in the Blanks, Unseen Passages, Shuffling of Sentences Parts, Error Correction, Idioms & Phrases, Direct and Indirect Conversion, Miss Spelled Words Detection, Spellings, Cloze Passage.
Quantitative Aptitude: Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Decimals and Fractions, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Number Systems, Percentages, Interest and Discount, Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration, Computation of Whole Numbers, Time and Work, Time and Distance, The relationship between Numbers.
Reasoning: Coding-Decoding, Visual Memory, Syllogistic Reasoning, Non-Verbal Series, Clocks and Calendars, Embedded Figures, Analogies, Alphabet Series, Directions, Cubes and Dice, Blood Relations, Mirror Images, Statement Conclusion.
General Awareness: Current Affairs, Regional, National and International, General Science, The economy of India, Indian Constitution and Polity, History of Modern India, History of India and Movement for India Statehood, Science and Technology, Disaster Management, Geography of India, Society, Environmental Issues.
Subject Wise Preparation Plan For Canara Bank PO Exam
- Be thorough with the rules of Grammar
- Develop your vocabulary by reading newspapers, books.
- Always show interest to learn new words
- Improve your reading habits, this will assist you in understanding passages
- Practice Previous Year Question Paper of English, this will definitely help you to identify the grammar like Error Spotting, Direct and Indirect Speech, Active and Passive Voice, etc.
- Do not leave, by attempting some grammar topics and feel like you got everything
- To understand grammar, aspirants need to put all their efforts in continue learning.
- Quantitative Aptitude needs to have a good practice that helps to solve the problems easily
- Learn the formulas and make a habit of noting down the important formulas to memorize
- Attempt the sample papers and mock tests for greater understanding.
- This section is a time consumer, aspirants need to be patient in solving and develop the calculation speed
- Improve your thinking ability by attempting as many questions as you can
- Improve the habit of drawing diagrams, flow charts to solve the questions
- Read the books and online materials to apprehend how questions were been asked.
- Practice different types of problems that are difficult during the preparation, therefore it will be easier for the candidates during the exam.
- Solve previous years papers to get a complete understanding
- This section needs more time and memory power to memorize very important information.
- It is much needed for the candidates to read the newspaper every day
- Watch all the National and International News
- Go through all the important events
- And the General Awareness comes under Current Affairs, Banking Awareness and General Knowledge keep updated among those streams
20 Days Canara Bank PO Study Plan
|Day 1||Reading Comprehension Level 1||Day 11||Puzzles | Blood Relation|
|GK + Daily Current Affairs|
|GK + Daily Current Affairs||Correct usage Test Level 1|
|Day 2||Analogy||Day 12||Correct usage Test Level 3|
|Reading Comprehension + Basic Grammar: Noun||Time & Distance | Problems on Boat and Stream | Train|
|Simplification Approximation||Banking GK + Daily Current Affairs|
|Day 3||GK + Daily Current Affairs||Day 13||Ratio & Proportion|
|Alphanumeric Series||GK + Daily Current Affairs|
|RC + Basic Grammar: Preposition||Fillers + Basic Grammar: Degree of Comparison|
|Day 4||Permutation Combination||Day 14||GK + Daily Current Affairs|
|GK + Daily Current Affairs||Reasoning Sectional Test|
|Inequality Practice + Topic Test||Alphabet Test + Sentence Joining Test Level 3|
|Day 5||Practice Previous Year Paper and Mock Tests||Day 15||Practice Previous Year Paper and Mock Tests|
|GK + Daily Current Affairs||GK + Daily Current Affairs|
|Day 6||Coding-Decoding||Day 16||Quantitative Ability Sectional Test|
|New Pattern English Test 1||GK + Daily Current Affairs|
|Banking Awareness||Para jumbles Test Level 1 and 2|
|Day 7||New Pattern English Test A||Day 17||Quantitative Ability Sectional Test|
|Odd One Out||Static GK + Daily Current Affairs|
|Banking Abbreviations III + Daily Current Affairs||Sentence Joining Test Level 2|
|Day 8||Banking Abbreviation IV + Daily Current Affairs||Day 18||Banking Abbreviations III + Daily Current Affairs|
|Percentage: Practice + level 1||Syllogism|
|RC + Idioms and their Meanings||New Pattern English Test A|
|Day 9||GK + Daily Current Affairs||Day 19||Quantitative Ability Sectional Test|
|Mixture and Alligation||Cloze Tests 1,2,3|
|RC + Vocabulary: Homonyms||GK + Daily Current Affairs|
|Day 10||Practice Previous Papers and Mock Tests||Day 20||Practice Previous Papers and Mock Tests|
We have given a sample of how to prepare for the Canara Bank PO in 20 days. The reason for giving only for 20 days preparation plan is that aspirants will feel worried about how to complete the whole syllabus, by dividing the days and preparing for the Canara Bank PO exam will be a change for every aspirant. And we advise the aspirants to prepare the timetable for every 20 days.
Important Points For Canara Bank PO Exam
- Complete the everyday syllabus on time, do not postpone the day plan to another day. where it will result in a vast syllabus.
- Always be updated with the current affairs
- Time Management is the key to success for the candidates to utilize it properly.
- Be sincere with your practice to see the best result in the Canara Bank PO Exam
- Learn the concept clearly but do not mug up which is not at all useful.
- Practice grammar every day to get a complete grip over the subject.
- Improve your thinking ability by attempting several previous papers
- Do not panic about the Canara Bank PO exam, when you’re sincere in your practice, the hard work you did will pay off.
- As there is a negative marking, keep that in mind and answer the questions in the Canara Bank PO exam.
- Try to end the exam before ten minutes to check out the answers