JET Clerk Officer Preparation Book : This comprehensive book is specially developed for the candidates of JET Clerk Officer Exam. This book includes Study Material & Previous Papers (Solved) for the purpose of practice of questions based on the latest pattern of the examination. Detailed Explanatory Answers have also been provided for the selected questions for Better Understanding of the Candidates.
JET Clerk Officer Syllabus:
Table of Content:
Section-I: Mathematical Aptitude
• Number System • H.C.F. and L.C.M. of Numbers • Decimal Fractions • Simplification • Square Roots and Cube Roots • Average • Problems on Numbers • Problems on Ages • Surds and Indices • Logarithms • Percentage • Profit and Loss • Ratio and Proportion • Partnership • Chain Rule • Pipes and Cisterns • Time and Work • Time and Distance • Boats and Streams • Problems on Trains • Alligation or Mixture • Simple Interest • Compound Interest • Area • Volume and Surface Area • Races and Games of Skill • Calendar • Clocks • Stocks and Shares • Permutations and Combinations • Probability • True Discount • Banker’s Discount • Heights and Distances • Odd Man Out and Series
Section-II: Computer Knowledge
• Basic Computer Fundamentals • Basic Software & Hardware and their Functionalities • History and Future of Computers • Networking • Computer Abbreviation • Microsoft-Office • Basic Knowledge of Internet Use • Shortcut Keyset
Section-IlI: General Knowledge
• Basic General Knowledge • General Science • Indian Politics • World Geography • Chemistry • Indian Geography • Honours and Awards
Section-IV: Logical Ability
• Puzzles and Seating Arrangement • Syllogism • Data Sufficiency • Coding-decoding • Blood Relation • Order and Ranking • Alpha Numeric Symbol Series
Section-V: Basic English
• Comprehension • Sentence Completion/ Fillers • Sentence Reproduction • Paragraph Completion • Reading Sentence Arrangement • Decision Making • Synonyms/Antonyms
Got something to discuss?
best book for the preparation of ssc and JET exam