Kurukshetra University Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021
About Kurukshetra University :-
About Kurukshertar University Exam :-
Exam Pattern And Syllabus :-
The Exam pattern is as follows:
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Entrance Test will be of the level of qualifying examination.
Kurukshetra University Entrance Exam Syllabus/Pattern For PG Courses
|Course||Scheme of Entrance Examination||Marks||Duration|
|M.A. in English; Hindi; History;Political Science; Economics;Business Economics; Psychology;Mass Comm.; Journalism & Mass Communication, Master of Social Work (MSW);Social Work;Public Admn.; Geography;Sociology; M.A. Applied Psychology M.Sc. in Geography ; Mass Communication, Psychology M.Com.||Entrance Exam. will be of the level of qualifying examination. There shall be 100 objective multiple choice type questions of 1 mark each. The candidates will be awarded 1 (one) mark for every correct answer.There will be negative marking. ¼ Marks (.25 marks)for each wrong answer will be deducted.||100 Marks||1 ½ Hrs.|
|MBA (Budgeted/SFS)MBA (General/ Hons./ Business Economics/ Tourism & Travel Management) 2-Yr.||
The pattern and level of Entrance Exam. shall be similar to the other national level management admission test such as MAT, CMAT, CAT etc. The Entrance Exam. will consist of four parts : 80 Marks(i)Reasoning Ability: 20 Marks (ii)General Awareness: 20 Marks (iii)General English: 20 Marks (iv)Quantitative Aptitude: 20 Marks Group Discussion and Interview : 20 Marks:(i)Group Discussion: 10 Marks(ii)Interview: 10 Marks
|80 Marks||1 ½ Hrs.|
|LL.M.||The standard of Entrance Exam. shall be of LL.B.(Professional) Degree level.||100 Marks||1 ½ Hrs.|
|M.P.Ed./M.P.E.S.||Entrance Exam. will be of the level of qualifying examination. There shall be 100 objective multiple choice type questions of 1 mark each. The candidates will be awarded 1 (one) mark for every correct answer.There will be negative marking. ¼ Marks (.25 marks)for each wrong answer will be deducted.||100 Marks||1 ½ Hrs.|
|The candidate must qualify the PET (Canadian Test).||The criteria and specification of the individual events of the Canadian Test are given at Chapter-4. Check official notification in important link area|
Instruction For Entrance Examination 2021 :-
- Candidates will be given a sealed Entrance Booklet containing questions as well as the OMR answer sheet 15 minutes before the start of the Exam. During these 15 minutes, the candidates should read the instructions and fill all the required particulars in the Exam. Booklet and OMR sheet.
- Candidates must sign with a ball-point pen at the appropriate place on the front page of the question booklet as well as the answer-sheet. Candidates should open the paper seal of the Exam. Booklet only when they are asked to do soby the Invigilator.
- The OMR Answer Sheet must be returned to the invigilator before leaving the Examination Hall and the Question Booklet may be carried by the candidates.
- The candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully given on the OMR Answer Sheet at the time of Entrance Exam.
- Candidates should bring their own good quality blue/black ball-point pens for making entries in the OMR Answer-Sheet. These will not be supplied by the University.
- Candidates are advised not to fold, put any stray mark or do any rough work on the
- All the entries in the OMR Answer Sheet should be made strictly according to the instructions given to the candidates in the Examination Hall.
- Use of books, papers, slide rules, log tables, cellular phones, calculators, pagers, digital diaries etc. will not be allowed in the Examination Hall.
- If any candidate is found guilty of breach of any rules mentioned in the Prospectus or guilty of using unfair means, he/she will be liable to be punished by the competent authority of the University.
- The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Entrance provisionally, subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions/criteria given in the Prospectus.The candidates shall have no right to claim admission to any course merely due to their appearing in the Entrance Exam.
- Specimen OMR Answer Sheet along with relevant instructions is appended.