MPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2021
|MPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2021 | Maharashtra CJ Cut Off, Merit List|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division, Judicial Magistrate)|
|No Of Posts||74 Posts|
|Exam Date||25th September 2021|
|Mains Results Release Date||October 2021 expected|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Mains, Mains), Interview|
Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Result 2021
Candidates who participated in the Mains Exam which held on 25th September 2021 must check this section. The officials of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) will release the Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Result 2021 in October 2021. All the exam participants keep in touch with this article to know day to day updates about MPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2021.
MPSC Civil Judge Cut Off Marks 2021
The officials of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) fix the MPSC CJ Cut Off Marks 2021 to shortlist the candidates. These MPSC CJ Cut Off Marks 2021 are useful to shortlist and pick up the talented candidates. MPSC CJ Cut Off Marks 2021 are basically different for every candidate who attends the Exam. These MPSC CJ Cut Off Marks 2021 are based on a few factors such as
- Candidates category
- the number of candidates attended the exam
- number of qualifiers
- Previous years cut off marks
- Toughness level of the question paper.
MPSC Civil Judge Merit List 2021
Each and every candidate in the MPSC CJ Merit List 2021 is declared as qualified candidates. MPSC CJ Merit List 2021 contains the names of the candidates who gained the top as per the cut off marks. If the candidate doesn’t score equal marks to the cut off marks, then he/ she will not be placed in the MPSC CJ Merit List 2021. According to the MPSC CJ Merit List 2021, the candidates are called to the next stage of the selection process. Those rounds will be Mains Exam and the Interview. If any quires visit the official site of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
Steps To Download MPSC CJ Mains Result 2021
Applicants who are having trouble downloading the MPSC Civil Judge Result 2021 they can follow the steps given below. So that you can overcome your hurdles while downloading the results.
- To verify the MPSC Civil Judge Result 2021, the candidates must visit the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
- mpsc.gov.in is the official web portal of MPSC.
- Now, you will be redirected to the home page of the official website.
- Candidates must check for Results that are available on the left side of the page.
- Find the link of Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Result 2021.
- Now click on the link, you will be directed to another page where you have to fill the relevant details like Name, Hall Ticket Number, etc.
- Hit on submit key, your results will appear on the screen.
- Download the MPSC CJ Result 2021.
- Finally, take two or more copies of it and use it for future reference.