Netarhat School Class VI Admission Test Syllabus 2021
About Netarhat School Admission :
The residential school operated on the lines of Netarhat Residential School, Netarhat / Indira Gandhi Girls School, Hazaribagh, And application form for enrollment in class VI in Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya, Hazaribagh, year 2021. Candidates Applied for the Application By filling online Application form from the Date 21.09.2021 to 20.10.2021. Check Detailed information about Admission from Below link provided in the Table.
|Board Name||Netarhat Residential School|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||From 20.11.2021|
|Exam Date||05.12.2021 (Sunday)|
|Application Dates||21.09.2021 to 20.10.2021|
About Netarhat School Class VI Entrance Examination :
Candidates who applied for Admission in Netarhat Awasiya Vidyalaya Class VI, they will be called for an Admission Entrance test on the Date 05.12.2021 (Sunday). Exam Will be Conducted in Two Shifts i.e. 10:00 am to 12:30 pm & 01:30 pm to 04:00 pm.
All those Candidates who passed 5th Class and seeking Admission for 6th Class are applied in Netarhat Vidyalaya. Now Netarhat School Will Conducts the Entrance Exam for Taking the Admission for All Batches. Here we are providing the Selective syllabus for the Entrance Exam. Candidates can check the details from here.
About Netarhat School Class 6 Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 200 Marks.
- The Time Duration of Examination Will be 2:30 Hrs.
- Question Paper Will be Divided in Two Sections.
- Detailed Subject Wise Pattern is as Follows:
- No negative marking will be done.
- All the Syllabus will be based on 5th Class’s Syllabus.
|Subject of Exam||Marks||Group|
|Social Study (History, Civics & Geography)||20||A|
|General Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)||20||A|
Netarhat School Class 6 Entrance Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
SUBJECT : GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
Indian History, Indian Geography, Indian Economy, Indian Polity & Constitution, Scientific Research, awards, Sports, Current affairs-India/world, Indian Constitution, Awards and Honors, Books, Culture, General Politics, Current events
Economic Scene, Geography, History, Sports and Games.
SUBJECT : GENERAL STUDY
- The First Cities
- New Ideas
- The Early States
- Rural Life and Society
- Political Developments
- New Kings and Kingdoms
- Regional Cultures.
- The Nationalist Movement
- The Constitution
- Making a Living
- State Government
- Unpacking Gender
- The Judiciary
- Parliamentary Government
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication
- Planet: Earth in the solar system
SUBJECT : GENERAL SCIENCE
- Food –Crop Production and Management; Micro-organism; Food Preservation
- Materials I –Synthetic fibres; Plastics; Metals and Non –metals
- Material II –Coal and Petroleum; Refining of Petroleum; Fossil Fuels; Combustion and Flame
- Living / Non living; Cell structure and Function; Conservation of Plants and Animals –Wildlife Sanctuary and National Parks
- Reproduction –Asexual and Sexual Reproduction, Reaching the age of adolescence
- Force –Frictional Force; Gravitational Force; Thrust and Pressure
- Light –Reflection of Light; Multiple Reflection; Human eye; Care of the Eyes; Sound; Human ears; Loudness and Pitch, Audible and inaudible Sounds
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current; Electroplating
- Natural Phenomena –Lightning; Earthquakes, Pollution of Air and Water
- Solar system; Stars and Constellations
SUBJECT : HINDI LANGUAGE
- वर्ण विचार / वर्तनी विवेक
- शब्द भेद (स्त्रोत / उत्पत्ति )
- पर्याय / विलोम
- शब्द विवेक ( शब्द प्रयोग में सूक्षम अंतर )
- पद भेद (व्यावहारिक कोटि) की पहचान
- पद परिचय
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों को शुद्द करना
- वाकया रचनातनतरण (सरल/ संयुक्त / मिश्र )
SUBJECT : MATHEMATICS
- Rational Numbers
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Exponents and Powers
- Direct and Inverse Proportions
- ComparingQuantities (Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest)
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities including Factorization
- Linear Equations in One Variable
- Understanding Quadrilaterals (Parallelogram, rhombus, rectangle, square, kite)
- Mensuration:a)Area of plane figuresb)Surface area and volume of cube, cuboids and cylinder
- Data Handling (Bar graph, pie chart, organizing data, probability).
SUBJECT : MENTAL ABILITY
Questions will be from topics- Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space visualization, Problem-solving, Analysis and Judgment, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.