Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform their competition. “Born digital,” Mindtree takes an agile, collaborative approach to creating customized solutions across the digital value chain. We are Co-headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey, USA.
Founded in 1999, we are now 17,000+ Mindtree Minds across the globe. Our annual revenue crossed $780+ million in 2016-17. Mindtree provides services in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, EAI and ERP, with more than 290 clients and 43 offices in 17 countries.
View more about Mindtree campus careers here.
Recruitment Details: Mindtree is looking for bright and ambitious “Engineers” to be part of their industry groups and technology practices.
Role: Software Engineer
Target Batch: 2018 and 2019
Compensation: INR 3,25,000/- Per Annum
– 10th and 12th percentage – 65%
– Aggregate of 65% in Engineering (BE / B.Tech / MCA only)
– Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA:
o Total marks obtained from in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total of maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester.
– Candidates need to clear all exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates
– Only Students from circuit branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches
– Computer Science and Engineering
– Electronics Engineering
– Electronics and Electricals Engineeering
– Electrical Engineering
– Electronics & Communication Engineering
– Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
– Electronics and telecommunication Engineering
– Information Science
– Information Technology
– Instrumentation Engineering
– Telecommunication Engineering
Service Agreement: Rs. 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the Date of Joining
– Programming Test
– Technical and HR Interview
Job Location: Across Mindtree Ltd. offices Pan India
0 – 0 Years
3.2 – 3.2 LPA
Got something to discuss?
is this book helpful for any other exams ?
is this book helpful for the beginners student?