SSC Phase 9 Admit Card 2021
About Exam Date:-
About SSC Phase 9 Admit Card:-
About SSC Phase 9 Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Computer based.
- The Exam will be of 200 Marks with 100 Questions.
- The Exam will be of Three Separate CBT MCQ Type.
- The Question Paper will be Based on minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
- The Exam Time Duration of 01 Hours (60 Minutes).
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Note:- For qualifying Computer Based Examination, candidates are required to score minimum marks as per details given below – UR : 35% OBC : 30% & Other categories : 25%.