SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Position Name||Phase-IX/2021/Selection Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|selection Process||Written Examination (CBT), Skill Test, Document Verification|
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam Pattern 2021
From this section, candidates can check the details regarding the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam Pattern 2021. There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total Marks: 200|
- The exam is of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions.
- The number of questions is 100
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- The total number of marks is 200.
- The total duration is 60 Minutes (80 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes).
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of qualifying nature.
Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the
next stage of recruitment:
- UR: 35%
- OBC/ EWS : 30%
- Other categories: 25%