How To Prepare For UPSC Engineering Services Exam? UPSC ESE Preparation Tips, Study Plan
|How To Prepare For UPSC Engineering Services Exam? UPSC ESE Preparation Tips, Study Plan|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Engineering Services Examination [Category I ‐ Civil Engineering, Category II ‐ Mechanical Engineering, Category III ‐ Electrical Engineering, Category IV ‐ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering]|
|Job Location||Across India|
How To Prepare For UPSC Engineering Services Exam?
UPSC ESE Pattern
Stage I: Prelims Exam Pattern
Stage 2: Mains Exam Pattern
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Study Plan
We advise the candidates to begin their UPSC Engineering Services Exam preparation with the proper guidelines which makes them improve their practice. Before commencing the preparation, aspirants should prepare a timetable based on their timings. The UPSC Engineering Services Exam Preparation timetable should be designed in a way that improves their ability in learning the concepts, as we have given the exam pattern, candidates can also view their UPSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus. By looking at the syllabus, aspirants will have an idea in which subject they have good command and in which subject they are weak. And then prepare the timetable in the method of commencing from the tougher subjects first.
Methods To Prepare For UPSC Engineering Services Exam
- The very main thing for the candidates should do is, they need to push up themselves that they can do well in the UPSC Engineering Services Exam. As we all know the UPSC Engineering Services Exam is one of the competitive exams which is quite tough. But students have to motivate and should believe that they can do well in the UPSC Engineering Services Exam.
- Determine your purpose and target the aspired one right from the commencing of the preparation. Aspirants are advised to prepare exactly to the syllabus and the exam pattern. Perform the procedures accurately, determine immediately, and the final goal that is you should get rank in the UPSC Engineering Services Exam.
- Don’t rush to learn all the subjects at once, give time to each of the subjects and study should be in the form of exam-oriented. Be thorough with the subject, learn from the basics to get quick learning with the subjects. Every subject cannot be processed at the same level, understand it and give time to each of the subjects.
- Once you are done with the subject, keep summarizing it regularly at least one chapter per day. Therefore, it will bring up the confidence level on the subject. Refer to the various books to improve all the techniques in learning the subject.
- Regularly keep notes nearby you while studying, note down all the essential details which aid you to memorize them all the time. We advise every candidate to make note of all the important points and refer them every day.
- If you and your friends are equipping for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam, discuss with them and let them converse with you, it will make to improve your knowledge in several ways. We also suggest the aspirants interact with the seniors who accompanied the UPSC Engineering Services Exam.
- Perpetually try to estimate yourself at which level you are, in the learning procedure. It will help you to understand at which level you are in the learning method. And based on it, you are recommended to develop the weak points.
- It is important to practice the mock tests, which helps you to develop your speed in attempting the answers. And with that, you can have an idea of how the questions were asked in the tricky method.
- After finishing the preparation, aspirants are advised to go for the revision where they can learn some more new points which they left while preparing. Be thorough with the subjects.
Topics To Be Prepared For The UPSC Engineering Services Exam
The syllabus for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam depends on the categories of the Engineering course. The category of Civil Engineering, Paper – I, consists of General Studies and Engineering Aptitude and Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering. And for the Main Pattern, the syllabus will depend on the categories of the courses.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Preparation Tips
- Improve the General Knowledge by reading the newspaper.
- Follow the news channels and have good conversations over the topics to keep yourself informed.
- Students are encouraged to refer to all the General Knowledge books to obtain more knowledge.
- Attempt the previous year’s papers to have an idea of how the UPSC Engineering Services Exam question paper is constructed.
- Improve the reading skills by summarizing the vocabulary
- Be accurate with the grammar
- Learn all the formulas which assist you to understand the tough topics
- Don’t read the two subjects at once, give time for each subject.
- Be renewed with the noted down points, always keep practicing it.
- If you feel fatigued in learning the concept, give yourself time in relaxing and then start your preparation
- Do not stress out yourself in learning the concepts
- Always be positive
- Go for the revision whenever you had time
- When you view the question paper, check all the questions
- We suggest the candidates answer the easy questions first to save their time.
- Do not waste the time, as time management is the most crucial of all
- Try to end the UPSC Engineering Services Exam before ten minutes to check all the answers
We strongly believe the above information helped out the candidates with their search. To get a good rank in the UPSC Engineering Services Exam, students are suggested to summarize this article completely which helps them to prepare for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam with more ease. To get more information about the UPSC Engineering Services Exam stays around to our website examinspect.com. And also suggest our site to your friends who are preparing for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam, to see them succeed in the Examination.