UPSC Exam Notification 2021 | Engineering Services Examination & Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2021
Details of UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Govt job Number
||Examination Notice No. 01/2022‐ENGG|
|EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.02/2022-GEOL|
|Exam Name||Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination & Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||22.09.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.10.2021|
|Official Website||upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in|
UPSC Examination Vacancy Details
|Name of the Exam||No of Vacancy|
|Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination||247|
|Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination||192|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Engineering Services & Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2021
- Applicants should have possessed M.Sc/ Master Degree/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Govt job for educational qualification.
- Engineering Services Exam: 21 to 30 years.
- Combined Geo-Scientist Exam: 21 to 32 years
- Written Test and Personality Test will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).