Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 | Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: India Post – Uttarakhand Postal Circle has initiated the recruitment process by releasing notification (RECTT./GDS ONLINE/CYCLE_III/2021) for the engagement of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. India Post invites Online application from eligible candidates to fill up 581 vacancies in Uttarakhand Postal Circle. Candidates who want to work under Central Government may apply for Uttarakhand Post Office GDS recruitment. Online registration link for this current job openings is active from 23.08.2021. The Last date to submit the online application is 25.09.2021.
Details of Uttarakhand Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||India Post – UttarakhandPostal Circle|
|Govt job No.||RECTT./ GDS ONLINE/ CYCLE_III/ 2021|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Salary||Check Govt job|
|Online Application Available from||23.08.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||25.09.2021 (Date Extended)|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2021
- Candidates must have completed Secondary School/ 10th Std from recognized board.
- Refer notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (As on 23.08.2021)
- Age limit should be 18 years & 40 years.
- Check Govt job for age relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on basis of Merit list.
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man – Rs.100 & no fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female/ Trans-woman.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline (Post Office).
- Candidates need to register themselves through online link.
- Apply @ indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline.
How to Apply Online for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website “appost.in/gdsonline”.
- Find & click Govt job for Uttarakhand Postal Circle.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- If you are a new user, make a registration and then login to application.
- Fill the application form with correct information.
- Make a payment of application fee through prescribed mode.
- Check the details before submitting the application.
- Finally submit & take a hard copy of filled application.
Applicants need to visit www.indiapost.gov.in to know more details about India Post GDS vacancy. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, apply mode and steps to apply. Visit examinspect.com for latest updates & upcoming job notices.