My name is Farhan I would like to share my success story JET law officer. I completed graduation in 2014 after then I started my preparation in November 2015 my first exam was SBI law officer but I failed in this exam after then number of exams I give, but failed. All these failures motivated me to work hard I started clearing my basic concepts of Reasoning, Maths and English with the help of various books. For GK, I followed the GK capsules prepared by various sites. After that I started taking regular mock tests from examinspect.com.
I appreciate the fact that they have varying difficulty levels in their tests which are devoid of any mistakes. This helped me build my confidence for the actual exam. Their analytics tool helped me identify my weak areas, work on them and improve my scores.
Number of exams I failed mark like
- SBI law officer
- JET It officer
- SSC CGL
- JET law officer— I cleared THIS exam in 2018
My preparation strategy:
- The internet has Different variety of sources to help them prepare for the new exam syllabus. Also, one should change their strategy to suit the latest pattern.
- Do more and more practice.
- Any exams preparation at least you do study 8 TO 12 horse
- Watch hat’s YouTube video and clear all concept.