ASRB AO Admit Card 2021
About ASRB AO Recruitment :
|Origination Name||Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Administrative Officer (AO) & Finance & Accounts Officer (F&AO)|
|No. of Vacancy||65 Posts|
|Selection Process||Online Objective Type Examination – Tier-I (CBT)*
Descriptive Type Examination – Tier-II
|online objective type examination – Tier-I
|Application Submission Start Date||23.07.2021 (11.00 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23.08.2021 (05.00 PM)|
Selection Process :-
- Online Objective Type Examination – Tier-I (CBT)*
- Descriptive Type Examination – Tier-II
- Interview/Personality Test
About Exam :–
About Admit Card :-
|Department Name||Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer (AO) & Finance & Accounts Officer (F&AO)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announced Later On|
|Admit Card Status||Announced Later On|
Exam Pattern :–
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 200 Questions/ Marks.
- Each Question Will be of 01 Mark.
- The Time Duration of Examination will be 3 Hours.
- Objective multiple choice paper containing the following Section:
|Section – A||General Knowledge||50 Questions|
|Section – B||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||50 Questions|
|Section – C||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||50 Questions|
|Section – D||Language Comprehension (Hindi or English)||50 Questions|
- Each wrong answer will attract a penalty of one third of the marks originally assigned to that question.
- This paper will be qualifying in nature and marks scored in it will not be carried forward.
- The ASRB will prepare a list of candidates to be qualified for Tier- II Examination, based on the criterion of minimum qualifying marks, as may be determined by the Board and twenty top scoring candidates for one vacancy shall be declared qualified for the Tier-II Exam from each category under which vacancy(ies) are available. mit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.